Deta is a micro-cloud crafted with the developer and user experience at heart.
It is our mission is to dramatically reduce the gap between ideas and working cloud applications.
To accomplish our mission, we offer a set of minimal-config cloud primitives:
- Deta Base (beta): Instantly useable database with a feature-rich API.
- Deta Micros (beta): Deploy scalable Node & Python apps in seconds.
- Deta Drive (soon): Upload, host and serve images and files.
- Deta Auth (soon): Effortless signup, login & accounts for your apps.
Local Development and the Deta CLI
Most developers like their local development flow. We provide a CLI that ties your local development workflow into your micro cloud, see:
If you have any questions, we provide a few ways to get help ASAP:
Deta Base is our instantly usable NoSQL database.
- About Deta Base: General Information about Bases
- Base SDK: SDK for using a Base in Node.js and Python.
- HTTP API: API for interacting with a Base over HTTP.
- Node.js Tutorial: Build a micro-crud in Node.js using Base and Express.js.
- Python Tutorial: Build a micro-crud in Python using Base and Flask.
Deta Micros(ervers) are a leightweight but scalable cloud runtime tied to an HTTP endpoint. Currently Node.js and Python Micros are supported.
- About Deta Micros: General Information about Micros.
- Getting Started with Micros: Get your first Micro live.
The Deta CLI allows you to tie your local machine and dev setup to your own personal micro cloud.
You create and update micros using the CLI.
We have answered some FAQs in these docs, but we are here to help and would love to hear what you think!
If you have any questions or feedback, you can reach us: